CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Update Central


It has been quite some time since I have really blogged. I have had a lot of pictures on my camera but never had a chance to get them uploaded. So, I decided to just make one big post and attach some pics. Enjoy.
A tree fell onto our house early this spring. Luckily it hit the chimney first so it didn't cause a lot of damage to the house.
We did colored deviled eggs for Easter this year. Super festive.

To add to the festivities we make jello eggs and filled them with whipped cream to take in to Erick's Grandma. She loved them so much.

To celebrate our 2 year anniversary we stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the Swiss Family Robinson room. We loved the rock design on the shower so much that we decided to take a picture for reference in the future when we build.

And who doesn't love old rustic bathrooms! So much fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment