CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Spring Flowers

My mother-in-law is an avid gardener and is helping me to start working my flowerbeds. I have never really been great with flowers so this has definitely been an adventure for me. Hopefully I will get better as I go along.

I wish I would have taken a before picture with the nasty shrubs that were in before we took them out, but I have a few pictures of what we did. They are mostly some shrubs that will grow a lot over the next few years. Here are some pictures of our work and the beginning of my flowerbeds.

Before we started planting
The right side of the steps

The left side of the steps

All done :) Now I just need to finish fixing the steps
A close-up of the flowers
Close-up of the shrubs

1 comments:

Laura

Looks great! Hope you're doing well!

Post a Comment